Comes with a free face cloth & a face brush
A highly effective anti –ageing cleanser which will thoroughly remove impurities whilst plumping and smoothing the skin, preventing dryness. It stimulates cell detoxification, with its complex ingredients of anti–oxidants, and potent plant extracts to firm, lift, regenerate and gently remove even the most stubborn make-up and pollution in seconds.
Apply a small amount to the face using circular movements, rinse off with water or remove with damp face cloth. Use morning and night.
Key Ingredients & Benefits
◦ Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline: Has anti-ageing, moisturizing, firming and restructuring properties, Stimulates contraction of collagen fibres and protects the skin support tissue, it lifts the skin, remodelled and recovers a more youthful appearance, long-lasting moisturizing, triple action skin firming and effectiveness proven on volunteers compared to a recognized anti-ageing reference product.
◦ VOLUFORM: A plumping natural alternative to lipofilling, gives volume and firmness and redefines the curves of the face and bust. stimulate cell detoxification, increases elasticity.
◦ Oat Beta Glucan: Beta Glucan has a significant protective effect in reducing premature failure, acting as a natural moisture barrier and film forming agent. Due to its powerful moisturising and rejuvenating properties. Oat Beta Glucan is proven to display soothing, hypoallergenic, restorative and protective properties. It has a proven significant deep moisturising effect on the skin which is both rapid, long-lasting and anti-ageing.
◦ Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C) is anti-aging, antioxidant and lightens hyperpigmentation. It protects the skin from damage caused by free radicals due to environmental stress. It is also has anti-ageing qualities, which stimulates the synthesis of collagen, an essential constituent of the supporting tissue of the skin.
◦ Raspberry Seed oil: Contains a very high proportion of alpha and gamma Tocopherols (components of Vitamin E) which offer anti-oxidant properties and are beneficial for skin repair and retention of the skins’ elasticity. In addition, this oil contains Vitamin A and Omegas 3 & 6 and aids in moisture retention. It has anti-inflammatory properties and is beneficial to irritated skin. Raspberry Seed oil also has protective properties against UV-A and UV-B rays
◦ Kukui Nut Oil: It is high in Omega 3 (linoleic acid) and Omega 6 (alpha-linoleic acid) both of which prevent water loss from the skin and help improve the skins’ elasticity. It also contains vitamins A, C and E, providing anti-oxidants to help protect the skin. The oil is rapidly absorbed, penetrates deeply and it has rejuvenating and soothing effects and is perfect for dry, mature, damaged and sensitive skin.
◦ Avocado oil: Is a rich source of vitamin A, D and omega 3 that are very vital for the human body. It also has a high content of lecithin and potassium and it penetrates deeply into the skin. The oil is highly effective in protecting the skin from UV rays, therefore decreasing the chance of being sunburned, preventing the appearance of age spots and. Avocado oil is ideal for dry, dehydrated and damaged skin, it improves elasticity and rejuvenates the skin.
◦ Camelina oil: Has essential fatty acids such as Linoleic acid and alpha-Linolenic acid.It aids cell regeneration and helps retain the skin’s elasticity and suppleness. It is also nourishing and helps to heal and treat skin conditions.
◦ Aloe Vera: Has anti-inflammatory properties and is soothing and calming to irritated skin. It refreshes sun damaged skin and promotes skin regeneration, helping to speed up wound healing.
◦ Linden Blossom Essential Oil: Is a stunningly beautiful and extravagant fragrance, It has one of the most exquisite aromas and It totally transports you into another world. It calms the mind and instils a deep sense of peace, hope and forward thinking. Linden blossom is also excellent for meditative purposes.
Hyacinth Absolute Essential Oil: A green, sweet, floral with an incredibly exotic and heady fragrance at has a lot of depth. It is helpful for burnout, depression, fatigue, apathy and stress related conditions. It can be useful at times of overcome fear and anxieties at the dawn of a new chapter in life, calm and forgiveness. It has been used by aromatherapists to enhance the right hemisphere of the brain bringing about greater creativity and improved self esteem. Linden blossom oil is also an effective stress buster.