Rose must be one the greatest gifts mother nature has given us and we owe it to ourselves to enjoy it to the fullest! It is romantic, delicate and exquisitely blended to soothe, hydrate and smooth the skin.
Apply to the skin after bath/shower or can be used for massage. Turn your bathroom into a spa by lighting a few Luxury Rose Candles, then use our Luxury Rose Bath Oil and soak in the bath. For best results apply Luxury Rose Body Oil whilst the skin is still damp.
Caution: For external use only.
Key Ingredient & Benefits
◦ Watermelon Seed oil: Is rich in omega 6 & 9, is it nourishing and absorbs easily, leaving the skin no residue.
◦ Grape seed oil: Is very rich in linoleic acid and antioxidants, fights free radicals, and well known for its nourishing properties. It promotes tissue regeneration, skin tightening and toning for its unique ability to lock in moisture and helps to reduce appearance of wrinkles.
◦ Lotus extract: It contains flavonoids and polyphenols, providing anti-oxidant benefits. It has been shown to contain a protein repair enzyme within the seed which aids collagen synthesis, also helps to accelerates skin cell renewal and anti-inflammatory and toning properties.
◦ Aloe Vera: Rich in vitamins C, B1, B2, B3, B4 and B12 and minerals such as: potassium, calcium, sodium, manganese, magnesium, silicon, iron, lithium, copper and germanium. It is also anti-septic, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory which has soothing and calming properties as well.
◦ Kukui Nut Oil: It is high in Omega 3 (linoleic acid) and Omega 6 (alpha-linoleic acid) both of which prevent water loss from the skin and help improve the skins’ elasticity. It also contains vitamins A, C and E, providing anti-oxidants to help protect the skin. The oil is rapidly absorbed, penetrates deeply and it has rejuvenating and soothing effects and is perfect for dry, mature, damaged and sensitive skin.
◦ Avocado oil: Is a rich source of vitamin A, D and omega 3 that are very vital for the human body. It also has a high content of lecithin and potassium and it penetrates deeply into the skin. The oil is highly effective in protecting the skin from UV rays, therefore decreasing the chance of being sunburned, preventing the appearance of age spots and. Avocado oil is ideal for dry, dehydrated and damaged skin, it improves elasticity and rejuvenates the skin.
◦ Vitamin E: Is a powerful anti-oxidant, protecting the skin from harmful free radicals. It also penetrates deep into the cells, helps activate cell proliferation, helps promote wound healing and may reduce UV-induced damage. It is also a powerful moisturiser.
◦ Rose Essential Oil: Evokes passion, beauty, luxury, rich, sweet, tender and warm scent to most of us. Rose essential oil also boast of many healing properties such as antidepressant, antiseptic, antiviral, antispasmodic, aphrodisiac, comforting, uplifting, regulating and tonic.
◦ Jasmine Essential Oil: Is rich, warm, exquisite, exotic and long lasting, it also has uplifting, intoxicating, antidepressant, euphoric, aphrodisiac and balancing qualities.
◦ Ylang Ylang Essential Oil: Its exotic, floral, oriental and sensual aroma, it is very calming, soothing, regulating and aphrodisiac. Ylang ylang essential anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, antiseptic, anti-depressant, vasodilating, anti-diabetic, tonic and sedative. The oil said to help by releasing negative emotions such as anger, possessiveness or low self-esteem.