Experience the wonderful world of the Far – East in the comfort of your own home. Enjoy this decadent bath oil at any time of the day to soften and hydrate the skin, whilst the warming and uplifting scent will refresh and soothe you.
Pour a small amount into a running bath and the water will turn creamy white. For enhanced results follow with Christopher Courtney’s Far Eastern Spa Ritual Luxury Body Oil whilst the skin is still slightly damp.
Caution: For external use only. Careful bath may be slippery.
Key Ingredients & Benefits
◦ Coconut oil: Is a powerful moisturiser that is beneficial to restoring dry or flaking skin, coconut oil helps to strengthen skin tissue more deeply and eliminate dead skin cells while absorbing quickly into your skin. It contains antioxidant Vitamin E, known to protect skin cells from damage over time. The Vitamin E found in coconut oil soothes eczema, sunburn and psoriasis.
◦ Baobab Oil: Is skin softening, skin restructuring, quick absorption, improves elasticity and skin tone, encourages regeneration of cells, reduces signs of ageing, heals acne, and scarring.It contains vitamins A, D, E and F • Omega 3, 6 and 9 • 10 x the antioxidant level of oranges • 6x more vitamin C than oranges • 6x more antioxidants than cranberries, blueberries and blackberries • 4x more potassium than a banana • 2x more calcium than milk • 2x more antioxidants than goji berries • More magnesium than spinach • Displays antioxidant capacity by fighting against the formation of free radicals • Antiviral properties Pumpkin Seed Oil It is high in vitamins A, beta-carotene, B2, B3, potassium
◦ Avocado oil: Is a rich source of vitamin A, D and omega 3 that are very vital for the human body. It also has a high content of lecithin and potassium and it penetrates deeply into the skin. The oil is highly effective in protecting the skin from UV rays, it helps to prevent the appearance of age spots and. Avocado oil is ideal for dry, dehydrated and damaged skin, it improves elasticity and rejuvenates the skin
◦ Macadamia Oil: is beneficial for dry and mature skin, to help restore moisture levels. Macadamia oil is very stable and has low rancidity due to its high content of tocopherol. It is readily absorbed and is highly emollient.
◦ Wheatgerm Oil: It has a high vitamin E content as well as essential fatty acids and is is used as part of a base oil as it helps to promote a smoother, younger looking skin, assisting in healing scar tissue as well as stretch marks.
◦ Grape seed oil: Is very rich in linoleic acid and antioxidants, fights free radicals, and well known for its nourishing properties. It promotes tissue regeneration, skin tightening and toning for its unique ability to lock in moisture and helps to reduce appearance of wrinkles.
◦ Vitamin E: Is a powerful anti-oxidant, protecting the skin from harmful free radicals. It also penetrates deep into the cells, helps activate cell proliferation, helps promote wound healing and may reduce UV-induced damage. It is also a powerful moisturiser.
◦ Lime Essential Oil: It is very refreshing, uplifting and restorative to the body and mind. Very light and improves concentration. The oil helps to relieve irritation, worry and stress that creates unhappiness. It also helps ground the body. It is antiseptic, antiviral and bactericidal.
◦ Coriander Essential Oil: Fresh, sweet – spicy and slightly musky, also warming, comforting, revitalising and purifying Coriander oil can stimulate the mind and ease fatigue.
◦ Ginger Essential Oil: Fresh, peppery, rich, woody-spicy and exotic. Also the therapeutic properties of Ginger oil are analgesic, anti-emetic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, bactericidal, carminative, cephalic, expectorant, febrifuge, stimulant, comforting, warming, aphrodisiac and tonic.
Lemongrass Essential Oil: Is clean, green, lemony and citrus, lemongrass has been used in traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years. It is antioxidant, antiseptic, bactericidal, antidepressant, Stimulating and purifying, refreshing and soothing.