Indulge in nature’s goodness from the Far East! Warm, sensual yet refreshing and uplifting which can be enjoyed at any time. It will help to soften, hydrate and feed the skin, leaving nourished and velvety smooth.
Apply to the skin after bath/shower or can be used for massage. Turn your bathroom into a spa by lighting a few Luxury Far Eastern Candles, then use our Luxury Far Eastern Spa Bath Oil and soak. For best results apply Luxury Far Eastern Body Oil whilst the skin is still damp.
Caution: For external use only.
Key Ingredient & Benefits
◦ Watermelon Seed oil: Is rich in omega 6 & 9, is it nourishing and absorbs easily, leaving the skin no residue.
◦ Grape seed oil: Is very rich in linoleic acid and antioxidants, fights free radicals, and well known for its nourishing properties. It promotes tissue regeneration, skin tightening and toning for its unique ability to lock in moisture and helps to reduce appearance of wrinkles.
◦ Lotus extract: It contains flavonoids and polyphenols, providing anti-oxidant benefits. It has been shown to contain a protein repair enzyme within the seed which aids collagen synthesis, also helps to accelerates skin cell renewal and anti-inflammatory and toning properties.
◦ Aloe Vera: Rich in vitamins C, B1, B2, B3, B4 and B12 and minerals such as: potassium, calcium, sodium, manganese, magnesium, silicon, iron, lithium, copper and germanium. It is also anti-septic, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory which has soothing and calming properties as well.
◦ Kukui Nut Oil: It is high in Omega 3 (linoleic acid) and Omega 6 (alpha-linoleic acid) both of which prevent water loss from the skin and help improve the skins’ elasticity. It also contains vitamins A, C and E, providing anti-oxidants to help protect the skin. The oil is rapidly absorbed, penetrates deeply and it has rejuvenating and soothing effects and is perfect for dry, mature, damaged and sensitive skin.
◦ Avocado oil: Is a rich source of vitamin A, D and omega 3 that are very vital for the human body. It also has a high content of lecithin and potassium and it penetrates deeply into the skin. The oil is highly effective in protecting the skin from UV rays, therefore decreasing the chance of being sunburned, preventing the appearance of age spots and. Avocado oil is ideal for dry, dehydrated and damaged skin, it improves elasticity and rejuvenates the skin.
◦ Vitamin E: Is a powerful anti-oxidant, protecting the skin from harmful free radicals. It also penetrates deep into the cells, helps activate cell proliferation, helps promote wound healing and may reduce UV-induced damage. It is also a powerful moisturiser.
◦ Lime Essential Oil:It is very refreshing, uplifting and restorative to the body and mind. Very light and improves concentration. The oil helps to relieve irritation, worry and stress that creates unhappiness. It also helps ground the body. It is antiseptic, antiviral and bactericidal.
◦ Coriander Essential Oil: Fresh, sweet – spicy and slightly musky, also warming, comforting, revitalising and purifying Coriander oil can stimulate the mind and ease fatigue.
◦ Ginger Essential Oil: Fresh, peppery, rich, woody-spicy and exotic. Also the therapeutic properties of Ginger oil are analgesic, anti-emetic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, bactericidal, carminative, stimulant, comforting, warming, aphrodisiac and tonic.
◦ Lemongrass Essential Oil: Is clean, green, lemony and citrus, lemongrass has been used in traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years. It is antioxidant, antiseptic, bactericidal, antidepressant, Stimulating and purifying, refreshing and soothing.