An exquisitely indulgent bath oil for the ultimate luxury in bathing. Effectively combined natural ingredients to offer a unique bath experience every time, as well as to calm and soothe your mood whilst keeping the skin nourished and moisturised.
Pour a small amount into a running bath and the water will turn creamy white. For better enhanced follow with Christopher Courtney’s Monoi de Tahiti Luxury Body Oil whilst the skin is still slightly damp.
Caution: For external use only. Careful bath may be slippery.
Key Ingredients & Benefits
Key Ingredients & Benefits
◦ Monoi de Tahiti: ‘Monoi’ means scented or sacred oil in Maohi, the traditional language of French Polynesia. Monoi de Tahiti Oil is created by the infusion of Tiare, or Tahitian Gardenia, flowers in coconut oil and has been used for centuries by beautiful Polynesian women (Vahines) to condition and moisturize their skin and hair. It has a subtle yet intoxicating scent. Monoi rehydrates the epidermal layers and protects against external damage. It also moisturizes and conditions the hair. Genuine Monoï de Tahiti is protected worldwide by an Appellation d’Origine (guarantee of Origin) designation (French decree no. 92-340), This Monoi de Tahiti does not contain any added artificial fragrance. guaranteed and is produced under the strict guidelines of the Monoi Institute.
• Coconut oil: Is a powerful moisturiser that is beneficial to restoring dry or flaking skin, coconut oil helps to strengthen skin tissue more deeply and eliminate dead skin cells while absorbing quickly into your skin. It contains antioxidant Vitamin E, known to protect skin cells from damage over time. The Vitamin E found in coconut oil soothes eczema, sunburn and psoriasis.
• Baobab Oil: Is skin softening, skin restructuring, quick absorption, improves elasticity and skin tone, encourages regeneration of cells, reduces signs of ageing, heals acne, and scarring.It contains vitamins A, D, E and F • Omega 3, 6 and 9 • 10 x the antioxidant level of oranges • 6x more vitamin C than oranges • 6x more antioxidants than cranberries, blueberries and blackberries • 4x more potassium than a banana • 2x more calcium than milk • 2x more antioxidants than goji berries • More magnesium than spinach • Displays antioxidant capacity by fighting against the formation of free radicals • Antiviral properties Pumpkin Seed Oil It is high in vitamins A, beta-carotene, B2, B3, potassium
• Avocado oil: Is a rich source of vitamin A, D and omega 3 that are very vital for the human body. It also has a high content of lecithin and potassium and it penetrates deeply into the skin. The oil is highly effective in protecting the skin from UV rays, it helps to prevent the appearance of age spots and. Avocado oil is ideal for dry, dehydrated and damaged skin, it improves elasticity and rejuvenates the skin
• Macadamia Oil: is beneficial for dry and mature skin, to help restore moisture levels. Macadamia oil is very stable and has low rancidity due to its high content of tocopherol. It is readily absorbed and is highly emollient.
• Wheatgerm Oil: It has a high vitamin E content as well as essential fatty acids and is is used as part of a base oil as it helps to promote a smoother, younger looking skin, assisting in healing scar tissue as well as stretch marks.
• Grape seed oil: Is very rich in linoleic acid and antioxidants, fights free radicals, and well known for its nourishing properties. It promotes tissue regeneration, skin tightening and toning for its unique ability to lock in moisture and helps to reduce appearance of wrinkles.
• Vitamin E: Is a powerful anti-oxidant, protecting the skin from harmful free radicals. It also penetrates deep into the cells, helps activate cell proliferation, helps promote wound healing and may reduce UV-induced damage. It is also a powerful moisturiser.
• Gardenia Absolute Oil: Is said to be calming and relaxing, it contains properties that allow the oil to be used in aromatherapy as an anti-bacterial, antidepressant, anti-inflammatory, hypnotic, and sedative. The aromatic essential oil of Gardenia, is extracted from the plant’s delicate flowers before they blossom into a species of orange fruits. The flowers have been used for their scented qualities for thousands of years. This fragrant oil has been known to cleanse the most foulest of moods.
• Cinnamon essential oil: Is used in aromatherapy to clean the air off airborne bacteria. When used in combination with other oils like clove it helps to kills of the airborne bacteria circulating with the air, given you health benefits. The aroma of cinnamon essential oil is warming and uplifting to the senses and the warming aroma soothes the mind and helps one the overcome negative feelings.
• Clove Oil: Used as spice for hundreds of years. In ancient Persia, clove was used in love potions. In Chinese medicine, it is known for its antibacterial and antifungal properties and used for diarrhea, hernias, bad breath, bronchitis, skin infections. It is also said to help feeling fatigued, tired, weak, listless TO feeling vital, strong, calm, courageous.
Sweet Orange Oil: Well-known for its uplifting properties, it is soothing to the mind and helps to relieve stress. It is also refreshing and relaxing and commonly used for the treatment of anxiety.