Bring in the beautiful world of Tahiti with this decadent body oil. Infused with coconut and gardenia, plant extracts and vitamins to create an exotic body oil.
Apply to the skin after bath/shower or can be used for massage. Or turn your bathroom into a spa by lighting a few Monoi Candles, then use our Monoi de Tahiti Luxury Bath Oil and soak in the bath. For best results apply Monoi de Tahiti Luxury Body Oil whilst the skin is still damp.
Caution: For external use only.
Key Ingredient & Benefits
◦ Watermelon Seed oil: Is rich in omega 6 & 9, is it nourishing and absorbs easily, leaving the skin no residue.
◦ Grape seed oil: Is very rich in linoleic acid and antioxidants, fights free radicals, and well known for its nourishing properties. It promotes tissue regeneration, skin tightening and toning for its unique ability to lock in moisture and helps to reduce appearance of wrinkles.
◦ Lotus extract: It contains flavonoids and polyphenols, providing anti-oxidant benefits. It has been shown to contain a protein repair enzyme within the seed which aids collagen synthesis, also helps to accelerates skin cell renewal and anti-inflammatory and toning properties.
◦ Aloe Vera: Rich in vitamins C, B1, B2, B3, B4 and B12 and minerals such as: potassium, calcium, sodium, manganese, magnesium, silicon, iron, lithium, copper and germanium. It is also anti-septic, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory which has soothing and calming properties as well.
◦ Kukui Nut Oil: It is high in Omega 3 (linoleic acid) and Omega 6 (alpha-linoleic acid) both of which prevent water loss from the skin and help improve the skins’ elasticity. It also contains vitamins A, C and E, providing anti-oxidants to help protect the skin. The oil is rapidly absorbed, penetrates deeply and it has rejuvenating and soothing effects and is perfect for dry, mature, damaged and sensitive skin.
◦ Avocado oil: Is a rich source of vitamin A, D and omega 3 that are very vital for the human body. It also has a high content of lecithin and potassium and it penetrates deeply into the skin. The oil is highly effective in protecting the skin from UV rays, therefore decreasing the chance of being sunburned, preventing the appearance of age spots and. Avocado oil is ideal for dry, dehydrated and damaged skin, it improves elasticity and rejuvenates the skin.
◦ Vitamin E: Is a powerful anti-oxidant, protecting the skin from harmful free radicals. It also penetrates deep into the cells, helps activate cell proliferation, helps promote wound healing and may reduce UV-induced damage. It is also a powerful moisturiser.
◦ Gardenia Absolute Oil: Is said to be calming and relaxing, it contains properties that allow the oil to be used in aromatherapy as an anti-bacterial, antidepressant, anti-inflammatory, hypnotic, and sedative. The aromatic essential oil of Gardenia, is extracted from the plant’s delicate flowers before they blossom into a species of orange fruits. The flowers have been used for their scented qualities for thousands of years. This fragrant oil has been known to cleanse the most foulest of moods.
◦ Cinnamon essential oil: Is used in aromatherapy to clean the air off airborne bacteria. When used in combination with other oils like clove it helps to kills of the airborne bacteria circulating with the air, given you health benefits. The aroma of cinnamon essential oil is warming and uplifting to the senses and the warming aroma soothes the mind and helps one the overcome negative feelings.
◦ Clove Oil: Used as spice for hundreds of years. In ancient Persia, clove was used in love potions. In Chinese medicine, it is known for its antibacterial and antifungal properties and used for diarrhea, hernias, bad breath, bronchitis, skin infections. It is also said to help feeling fatigued, tired, weak, listless to feeling vital, strong, calm, courageous.
◦ Sweet Orange Oil: Well-known for its uplifting properties, it is soothing to the mind and helps to relieve stress. It is also refreshing and relaxing and commonly used for the treatment of anxiety.
◦ Monoi de Tahiti: ‘Monoi’ means scented or sacred oil in Maohi, the traditional language of French Polynesia. Monoi de Tahiti Oil is created by the infusion of Tiare, or Tahitian Gardenia, flowers in coconut oil and has been used for centuries by beautiful Polynesian women (Vahines) to condition and moisturize their skin and hair. It has a subtle yet intoxicating scent. Monoi rehydrates the epidermal layers and protects against external damage. It also moisturizes and conditions the hair. Genuine Monoï de Tahiti is protected worldwide by an Appellation d’Origine (guarantee of Origin) designation (French decree no. 92-340), This Monoi de Tahiti does not contain any added artificial fragrance. guarantee and is produced under the strict guidelines of the Monoi Institute.