Shea butter is all natural vitamin A moisturising cream, very versatile; nourishes and defends your skin. Vitamin A in Shea Butter is important for improving a number of skin conditions, including blemishes wrinkles, eczema and dermatitis. It has properties to treat skin allergies, insect’s bites, sunburns, frostbites, cracked heels, rough elbow skin and number of other conditions of the skin. It is extracted from Karité tree nuts (Vitellaria paradoxa) found in Africa.
- Contains vitamin E – acts as an antioxidant
- Contains Vitamin A – healing agent
- Treats blemishes, wrinkles and dermatitis
- Rejuvenates skin pores and adds elasticity to skin
- Gives effective protection from sun.
- It is an anti-inflammatory agent
- Melts on the skin and is absorbed without leaving any oily effect
- Full of nutrients for the skin
External use – Face, Body and Hair:
Before applying, melt the butter in the palm of your hands.
Face and Body:
Use as a mask for face and body in order to hydrate, nourish and soften the skin. Use as a nourishing cream for face and body. Very effective on chapped lips and against cracked heels, great for relaxing massages.
Hair: Apply to hair and leave for 30 minutes before shampooing.