Deeply nourishing and calming, this organic-certified and 100% natural nappy change cream is the hero product amongst the Little Butterfly London range. It efficiently supports healing and protects baby’s most delicate areas from excess moisture. It also acts as a powerful healing balm to protect and repair any areas of irritated, dry and cracked skin, working equally well on mature skin. This unusually rich and generous blend includes 18 carefully selected ingredients such as nurturing mango seed butter, comforting calendula and camomile to relieve discomfort. Cocoa, shea butter and buttermilk nourish and protect, while peach kernel and cucumber seed oil maintain the skin’s healthy moisture levels. Treat your little one to this beautiful nappy change cream, with added oat kernel extract, zinc oxide, vitamin C and E to promote healing and natural protection. Rich with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, it is beautifully calming as it melts into the skin.
- 100% natural and organic-certified by Ecocert
- Vegetarian Society approved
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologist approved for very sensitive skin
- Suitable for newborns
- Effectively supports very dry and eczema-prone skin
- Recommended by medical experts and midwives
- Free of mineral oil, paraffin, parables, silicones, SLS, DEA, TEA, PEGs or artificial fragrances
- Made exclusively in England
After changing, smooth a small amount on to baby’s clean, dry nappy area.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Store at room temperature.