Terms & Conditions
We operate the website at amberbeauty.com. Amber Beauty is trading name of Amber Beauty SO Ltd.
The term ‘Amber Beauty’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office address is 85 Great Portland Street, First Floor, London, England, W1W 7LT. Our company registration number is 09533615 registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The Personal Information which you are required to provide when you register as a Customer should be true, accurate, current and complete in all respects.
- We reserve the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website.
Product description and price of the goods
- The description and price of the goods you order will be as shown on this website at the time you place your order.
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- In addition to the price, you will be required to pay a delivery charge for the goods, as shown in the section of this Website about delivery.
- The price of the goods excludes delivery. Prices and delivery charges are inclusive of VAT.
- All sizes, measurements, appearance and graphics are approximate but the Supplier tries to make sure that they are as accurate as possible.
- The goods are subject to availability. If on receipt of your order the goods you have ordered are not available in stock, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible and refund or credit you for any sum that has been paid by you.
- Amber Beauty reserves the right to restrict the number of items available for sale to any individual Customer.
Payment & Delivery
- Payment for the goods and delivery charges can be made by any method shown on the Website at the time you place your order.
- The goods will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order.
- We do not send deliveries to PO Boxes and BFPO addresses.
- We shall endeavour to dispatch the product to you within two working days of you placing your order and in any event within 30 days beginning on the day after you place your order. If we are unable to dispatch the product within that time we will email to let you know and to give you an estimated delivery date. In these circumstances you have the right to cancel the order and receive a full refund.
- As soon as the product is delivered to you, you will become the owner of the goods you ordered and responsible for risk of loss of or damage to them once they have been delivered to you.
- If you are unhappy with the product in any way, if there is obvious damage to the item from transport or packaging damaged during transport, please contact us on email@example.com as soon as possible.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. The Supplier will inform you of any delay as soon as possible.
- You will become the owner of the goods you ordered and responsible for risk of loss of or damage to them once they have been delivered to you.
Cancellation & Returns Policy
- You have the right to return the product to us and receive a full refund.
- You must notify us in writing that you are cancelling your purchase no later than the 28 working days after the day on which you received your product; you have taken reasonable care of the product prior to return – in particular this means they must not have been damaged. Please return the Product in suitable packaging to ensure it reaches us in good condition.
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning the product to us, unless it is faulty or incorrect.
- We will refund the purchase price and original delivery charge of any goods returned no later than 28 days from the day when you give us notice of cancellation.
- Please note that if you fail to take reasonable care of returned products, or fail to return the product to us, we will be entitled to make a claim against you for any losses which we suffer.
Events Outside Our Control
- The Supplier shall not be liable for delay or failure to perform any obligation under these Terms & Conditions if the delay or failure is caused by any circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of god, war, civil disorder or industrial dispute.
- We warrant to you that any Product purchased from us through our site will, on delivery, conform with its description, be of satisfactory quality, and be reasonably fit for all the purposes for which products of that kind are commonly supplied.
- In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Supplier will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure.
- All content including pictures, designs, logos, photographs, text written and other materials on this Website are owned, controlled or licensed to the Supplier. They are protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. Unauthorised use of this content is prohibited.
- These terms and conditions only cover this Website. Any links within this Website to other websites are not covered by this policy and we accept no responsibility or liability for the content of websites which are not under our control.
- These terms of sale and the supply of the goods shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising under these terms of sale and the supply of goods shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts and the parties waive any objection to proceedings in such courts on the grounds of venue or on the grounds that proceedings have been brought in an inappropriate forum.